Harken is a long established global market leader in yacht equipment who is now diversifying into a wide range of industrial market places. These include rope access and rope handling equipment in wind power, construction, and offshore industries.
Working with the Harken team, you will develop, respond and expedite the industrial sales process from initial enquiry to final sign off.
You will need to be:
- Technically minded and have a proven ability to sell by solving problems.
- Experienced and knowledgeable about the working at height marketplace.
- Strongly self-motivated and pro-active with the ability to drive projects and sales campaigns to conclusion.
- A strong communicator with team-working skills.
- Precise, disciplined, and thorough, with the ability to follow through sales enquiries with supporting documentation and technical specifications.
You will need to have:
- Proven sales experience
- Working at height experience and qualifications
- Working at height health and safety-knowledge and experience
Please send your cv (preferably by email) to; Catherine Ash-Vie, Harken UK Ltd, Bearing House, Ampress Lane, Lymington, Hants SO41 8LW. Email; firstname.lastname@example.org