Harken is a long established global market leader in yacht equipment which is now diversifying into a wide range of industrial market places, including utilities, renewables, architecture/construction and offshore industries.
This is an exciting and broad-based role, providing design solutions, technical proposals and tenders, and technical support to our customers and internal team.
- Prepare Technical Proposals within our Commercial Marine and Industrial department
- Define the customer needs
- Prepare costing and pricing
- Submit Tenders with supporting documentation and drawings
- Product Development
- Provide product design solutions
- Source product to meet customer requirements
- Test product as required
- Technical Support
- Prepare product manuals and compliance documentation
- Ensure product meets certification requirements
- Provide technical drawings and calculations as required
- Provide accreditation documentation
- Provide technical solutions for internal and external customers
- Customer Service
- Process quotes and orders on the computer system
- Answer day-to-day customer enquiries
- Keep CRM up to date and all tasks followed up
- Work closely with the whole Harken team to ensure efficient and quality service to customers.
- Excel and CAD proficient.
- Design qualification – at least Diploma level
- At least 5 years’ work experience, including some customer-facing experience
- Literacy – fluent ability to write technical text in English.
- Numeracy – ability to provide and understand structural calculations
- Organization – ability to organize your own work to satisfactory final conclusions
- Full time, located in our office at Lymington, Hampshire.
Please email your CV to; email@example.com