Date: 17- 20th October, 2017
Opening hours: 09:00 -18:00
Harken Industrial stand: 6A48
Exhibition location: D-40474 Düsseldorf, Am Staad
Join us for the number one trade fair for safety, security and health!
Harken provides innovative hardware solutions for a variety of industries. These include a broad range of high-end load-handling apparatus (winches, pulleys, linear motion track systems, and roller fuller equipment) for the utilities, architecture, commercial marine, and rope-access & rescue sectors.
Safety is at the heart of all elements of Harken Industrial’s activities—from ergonomic product design and rigorous product testing, to working closely with an international network of specialist distributors. Our dedication to product training helps customers use Harken Industrial products in a safe and professional manner.
Harken Industrial’s philosophy is simple: stronger, lighter weight and less friction are better. For example, Harken Industrial products use high-tech fibrous rope (15 times stronger than stainless steel) instead of heavy wire. The equipment is more mobile, your team is safer and more agile, there is less strain on workers and load-bearing infrastructures, and your organization can complete jobs with smaller teams. These advantages translate into improved safety as well as long-term benefits to the bottom line.
• The Long-Span Access Rail system provides a versatile safety solution for fall protection and rope access anchorage, enabling longer spans between fixings/anchors without compromising performance.
• The Access Rail system is designed as an adjustable anchorage for external maintenance. It provides freedom of movement at height and gives the operator the ability to lock into one position while working.
• The unique Harken Industrial PowerSeat® ascender has revolutionized working at height, providing the operator with the ability to ascend quickly, stay in position longer, and work in comfort.
• The LokHead winch is a self-tailing, personnel-hoisting capstan with the security and safety of a captive head that offers complete security against accidental free fall.
• Harken Industrial’s powerful, efficient, and dependable range of winches are suitable for a variety of applications—from emergency recovery and manual load lifting to tripod applications, and certified man-personnel lifting.. The range of power ratios the winches offer helps reduce fatigue and risk of injury when managing heavy loads.
For more information about Harken Industrial’s extensive product range click here, or to read our latest case studies, click here.
“Harken Industrial – making working life safer through innovation” Andy Ash-Vie, MD, Harken Industrial
Contact the Team for further information:
+44 (0) 1590 689 122