Harken Industrial is pleased to announce that we’ll be exhibiting at Seawork 2018, Europe’s largest commercial marine and workboat exhibition and conference.
Taking place at Mayflower Park in Southampton, UK, the event runs from the 3rd – 5th of July and is expected to attract over 7,500 visitors over the course of the three days.
Visitors to our stand (PG121) can expect to see a range of Harken Industrial’s premium, ergonomic, and versatile load-handling solutions, designed to make your work at sea safer and easier.
Now in its 21st year, Seawork International attracts visitors from a variety of roles, including vessel builders, naval architects, defense and police agencies, and safety and training specialists.
Exhibitors and attendees will get the opportunity to network, attend conferences and award ceremonies, as well as discover new products in the commercial marine and workboat markets.
Safer at Sea Solutions on Display
Key products that you can expect to see on Harken Industrial’s stand this year include a diverse range of safer at sea systems, designed to assist and protect those working in marine environments.
- The TR31, Tight Radius System, a CE certified rail-and-car fall restraint system
- Diver Recovery Purchase Systems (DRPS) for singlehanded MOB and diver recovery
- Our lightweight, certified LokHead winch, designed for lifting goods and equipment (EN13157 Machinery Directive) and human suspension (EN1496)
- The Rib Track System, a rail system specifically designed for the marine environment for mounting shock mitigation seats
- Access Rail Systems, designed for use as an adjustable anchorage point for fall arrest, perfect for vessel maintenance
Register for Free Tickets
For free tickets to attend the exhibition, head to the visitor registration section of the Seawork website.
Connect with Harken Industrial
For technical advice on any of our products, please contact us directly. You can also keep up-to-date with the latest Harken Industrial news and offers by connecting with us via our social profiles:
See you at Seawork!
Date: 3-5th July, 2018
Location: Mayflower Park, Southampton, UK
Stand: Visit Harken Industrial on stand PG121, located in Hall 2