Harken Industrial is proud to announce that we’ll be attending and exhibiting at the London Work at Height Seminar (LWAHS) 2018 on the 6th of July.
Taking place in London’s prestigious Guildhall, LWAHS aims to bring together leading organizations that design systems to regulate the work at height industry and help keep workers safe.
The event is targeted towards local government authorities, building & facilities managers, health & safety professionals, as well as those who have an interest in the work at height sector.
What’s in Store at LWAHS 2018?
During the one-day event, attendees will be able to network with industry professionals and share their knowledge on best practices and safety awareness.
Companies exhibiting will have an opportunity to demonstrate their own work at height innovations and safety solutions.
There will also be workshops from the Access Industry Forum (AIF), plus guest speakers throughout the day. The lineup includes Glasgow Central MP Alison Thewliss, who will be presenting on the ‘All Party Parliamentary Group on Working at Height’, as well as Prof. Rhona Flin, who will be talking about her specialist subject, ‘Human Factors’.
Harken Industrial Innovations on Display
Attendees at LWAHS will be able to view and learn more about the following Harken Industrial products on display:
- The PowerSeat® – our certified, revolutionary work at height device, designed to allow the operator to ascend quickly, stay in position longer and work in comfort
- Access Rail Systems – designed for use as an adjustable anchorage point for fall arrest and human suspension
- The LokHead Winch – a lightweight, ergonomic and portable winch, ideal for load-lifting, fixed or temporary applications and confined-space rescue
- The Riggers Winch – our CE certified (EN13157 Machinery Directive) portable winch mounted to a robust adapter plate with a maximum rated load of 5 kN*
- The Roller Sling – a mobile anchoring system that keeps workers safely aligned to their working surface
*Applicable for the Riggers Winch 500 only, breaking load of 25 kN
Our technical sales team will be present during the event, so come and visit us to discuss the above innovations or anything else you would like to know relating to the Work at Height industry.
Purchase London Work at Height Seminar Tickets
To attend the London Work at Height Seminar 2018, purchase your tickets via the Eventbrite website.
Connect with Harken Industrial
Don’t forget to stay informed with the latest Harken Industrial news, offers and advice by connecting with us via our social channels:
For further technical advice on how our load-handling and rope-access solutions can make your work at height safer and easier, contact our team.
We hope to see you at the IRATA London Work at Height Seminar!
Date: 6th July, 2018
Time: 09:00 – 16:30
Location: London Guildhall, Gresham St, London, EC2V 7HH
Website: More information from IRATA