Harken Industrial™ is excited to announce the launch of our brand-new innovation, the Ninja™ Foot Ascender (part number IN400).
Designed for those working in the arborist, rescue and rope access industries, the Ninja makes climbing rope easier and smoother, which ultimately increases productivity.
Harken Industrial will sell the equipment through its industrial product networks around the world.
The Ninja: Key Features and Benefits
Although small in terms of product size for Harken Industrial, the Ninja certainly packs a punch when it comes to features and benefits.
Notably, the device is the only foot ascender design currently available that can be used on either foot, which saves the user purchasing multiple products for the same use.Other key advantages to the new Harken Industrial foot ascender include:
The Ninja is durable and lightweight (136 g / 0.3 lb)
- Designed to have minimal rope drag to ensure smooth take off
- Dual cam system (designed from our extensive marine knowledge) provides strong holding power and prevents accidental kickouts
- Ribbed, low-friction cam limits rope damage and impact on the ascender wall
- Entry fairlead maintains correct rope alignment
- Y-shaped adjustable boot straps keep the device comfortably in place
- Maximum working load: 150 kg (330 lb)
- Works with 8 mm – 13 mm (5/16″ – 1/2″) rope
- Cam material: stainless steel; housing material: aluminum
The device takes the weight out of climbing and is ideal for those operating in arborist, rescue and rope access work. The result? Preserved energy, greater comfort and increased productivity.
Positive Feedback in the Industry
Guy Fulford, Technical Sales Engineer for Harken Industrial in the UK, commented on the new product:
“With a maximum working load of 150 kg, the Ninja is a neat piece of equipment that will give arborists and rope access professionals the ability to save energy as they climb. It’s ribbed dual cam technology reduces wear on the rope, plus one device can be used on either foot, reducing muscle fatigue, while the central load path minimizes device rotation and improves comfort”
“The initial feedback we’ve had from those working in the industry has been extremely positive, so we’re looking forward to getting this product out into the field.”
Contact Harken Industrial for Further Information
If you would like to find out more about the Ninja™ Foot Ascender, please contact our team.
To keep up to date with the latest Harken Industrial news and professional advice, connect with us on our social media profiles: