Safer at Sea – Subsea Dive Operations
The value of Harken Industrial’s strong-but-light, corrosion-resistant rope and load-handling systems are gaining increasing recognition in sub-sea operations around the world.
Created in conjunction with leading subsea operators in the North Sea and IMCA (International Marine Contractors Association), Harken Industrial’s Diver Recovery Purchase System (DPRS) is fast becoming the industry standard system for the recovery of a stranded subsea diver.
Safer at Sea Solutions from Harken Industrial
– A certified, fully assembled, single-diver recovery system
– Developed and trialled in conjunction with operational subsea companies and industry experts working with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
– Low-friction 6:1 recovery system with ratchet sheave enables single-operator recovery, reduces hand-held loads, and increases descent control
LokHead Winch and Pulleys – Improve load handling and safety
– Designed for high loads and fibrous rope with manual or drill-powered drive using an adapter
– A fixed or portable capstan winch with captive locking head that eliminates accidental rope release
– Diverse range with breaking loads up to 12,000 kg (26,455 lb), sheave diameters to 150 mm, and also EN13157 certified
Attachment Points (Static and Moveable)
– Harken’s range of stainless steel anchorage points are rated for loads up to 225 kN (Max working load)
– Folding, recessed, removable or standard eye options
– EN795.2012 options available for personal anchorage in fall arrest or human suspension