The personal data provided by the User will be stored in a special computer database, so that it can be used to access the requested services. The data controller is Harken, Inc. located in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, N15W24983 Bluemound Road.
Harken, Inc., acting as data controller, informs you that the email address requested at the time of registration and other personal data you provided will be processed with the consent of the interested party, in order to provide the information requested by the User.
In accordance with Article 17 of Regulation No. 679/2016 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain the confirmation about the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of the aforementioned must be done using an intelligible form. Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain information regarding:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods used for processing them;
- the methods applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identifying details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant;
- the person or categories of people to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed. The request for data cancellation must be sent to email@example.com.
- the confirmation that the operations listed above have been communicated with regard to their content, to those whom the data have been transmitted, except in the case where such fulfillment is proved to be impossible or involves the use of resources manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Finally, the User has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
For any queries or issues relating to privacy and data protection please contact the Data Processor (DPO) at DPO-GDPR@harken.it